Travel Tips: Booking a Cheap Orlando Vacation
Orlando, Florida is a vacationer's paradise. Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to have children to enjoy the theme parks and attractions in Orlando, which include Disney World, Universal Studios, Epcot Center, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and the Disney-MGM Studios. Indeed, Orlando is a wonderful, magical place - and a destination you'll certainly want to visit more than once. One of the challenges that many people face is finding a cheap Orlando vacation. After all, airfare, hotel accommodations, meals, and theme park entrance fees can take a big bite out of your pocketbook. Here are some tips on booking an Orlando vacation at a bargain price..
1. Purchase a Package Although some people are intent upon purchasing airfare, hotel accommodations, and park passes separately, the truth is that you'll get a much better deal if you buy an Orlando vacation package. Those who sell Orlando vacation packages get deeply discounted rates, and can pass those savings on to you. Although you may suspect that some packages are too good to be true, once you check out the reputation of the sellers, you are likely to find that the offers are legitimate.
2. Be Flexible in Your Travel Dates The more flexible you are in your travel dates, the more likely you are to find a cheap Orlando vacation package. If you're insistent upon traveling during peak periods, you're going to pay premium prices. If, on the other hand, you are able to travel in the non-peak season, you'll find a plethora of bargains from which to choose.
3. Look for the Extras in Accommodations Travel packages vary widely in the types and length of accommodations offered, as well as the tickets that are included. It pays to do your research and find the package that offers you the biggest bang for your bucks. You may, for example, find a cheap Orlando vacation for only $249 per person, double occupancy. It could include such features as four nights of hotel accommodations near the Disney Main Gate plus two nights of hotel accommodations in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
4. Look for the Extras in Tickets Some Orlando vacation packages offer an amazing array of tickets and passes, so be sure to find the one that best suits your interests and needs. For example, you may find a package that's discounted 65% from what you'd normally pay, and that still includes two one-day passes to Disney or Universal, two Kennedy Space Center tickets, Sterling Casino Day Cruise tickets, dinner theater tickets, and so forth.
5. Consider a Timeshare If you love all that Orlando has to offer, consider purchasing a timeshare in the area. A timeshare provides you with access to all of Orlando's attractions while giving you a place to call "home." As those who own timeshares can attest, it's a great feeling to know that you have a place to stay while you're in Orlando - particularly if that place is a resort. For those who are looking for a cheap Orlando vacation and who don't own a timeshare, there are resort companies that offer incredibly cheap Orlando vacations in exchange for listening to a sales presentation. You really can't beat the prices when all you have to do in return is give up an hour or two of your time. Don't let cost keep you from visiting one of the most magical places in the United States. Find a cheap Orlando vacation and enjoy all that the Sunshine State has to offer!